Stress is synonymous with living and its’ effects on us may be alleviated if we learn skills to handle challenging circumstances. Low level stress undermines our health; high stress levels increases your need to rebalance your body and your Bio-Energy Field. The poison of accumulated stress will take its toll unless you take affirmative action.
Today’s world allows us to be totally bombarded by information from all around the world - sensational reports of disasters, wars, famine, diseases, pestilence, terrorist threats. Stress is escalating. Health news can seem like death warrants, based on assumptions and speculations and research opinions. Fear of living or even breathing abounds in our world of today and it is reaping its effect on our health.
There is also a lot of change going on in today’s world – financial institutions are falling left and right, mainstay businesses are disappearing overnight, people are losing their homes, etc. These are all natural changes as the planet goes through a change in frequency and alignment to a new vibration. However, they are all having a direct and deep effect on us and we are not sure of our safety and place within it all which can cause a lot of dis-stress and dis-harmony for us.
These artificially induced forms of fear keep our innate survival pattern of “flight or fight” in a constant state of ON, thereby, compromising our immune systems, draining our vitality, and we begin to lose our ability to cope with daily circumstances. As a result the healing potential within our body-mind-heart-spirit is sabotaged.
What can we do? How do we ensure our personal well-being surrounded as we are with fear, anxiety, and depression, whether or not we are aware of what is going on within us? How do we increase and enhance the power of the magical healing processes constantly working within us, bio-energetically and physically?
Here are some suggestions:
1) Exercise and relax in nature. Enjoy the beauty and smell the flowers, embrace a tree, inhale seaside aromas, marvel at the mountains, play with your children, grandchildren, your pets.
2) Choose entertainment that inspires or makes you laugh. You are either affected or infected by what you watch and listen to. Spend less time or no time at all on the news channels. They really do influence us negatively and present a much distorted picture of the truth of what is happening in actuality. Keep in touch but don’t swallow it (literally and figuratively) and don’t sleep on it or wake up to it.
3) Changes in routine are refreshing. Allow yourself to be spontaneous.
4) Tell someone you appreciate them. Let them know why. Tell yourself that you appreciate yourself and why.
5) Spread kindness and laugh a lot. Kindness and laughter are very good medicines and free.
6) Spend more time with those you love, family and friends. Cultivate good friends and let them know you love them. Surround yourself with people who love and support you and share with them your feelings of what is going on with you.
7) Quiet meditation and inner listening give you valuable and insightful direction. Take time to listen to your inner urgings and the whispers of your heart.
8) Support yourself Energy Healing in many forms – Reflexology, Heart Resonance, Vibrational Healing, Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi gong, Deep Breathing or similar types of stress management activity. They will help to reduce or clear the level of stress hormones in your body and assist you in freeing your healing energy thereby creating a core of calm and emotional stability within you.
9) Change your diet to exclude any stimulants (coffee, tea, sodas, chocolate), refined carbohydrates (white sugar and white flour), and replace these with lots of water (at least 64 ounces a day), whole nutrient-dense foods (fruits, veggies, whole grains), and less fat - especially the saturated, animal-based ones, if you are overweight. Avoiding sugary foods and caffeine will stabilize any blood sugar swings and will prevent emotional reactivity.
10) Keep a journal of what brings on the high levels of dis-stress for you
11) Be open to professional counseling. It will help you see what you’re missing.
12) Seek a thorough medical evaluation to include comprehensive blood work to rule out any underlying condition. This is essential to find a starting point and establish a baseline to validate the upward turn in your physiology and the quality of your life.
You are the one that has the power within yourself to increase the positive aspects of your beingness and to allow those aspects their full power and expression. Claim this power back for yourself. Only you can choose to do this and lessen the impact that dis-stress has had within you. No one else can make the choice for you or do this for you and, once you make the choice, there are many that can assist you on your way to freedom and peace.
It won’t happen just because you want it to. You need to be proactive about it. Challenge yourself to live a healthy, meaningful life.
The Vibrational Vitality of Life is yours to re-discover and enjoy and love!!